PatientArchive is a superior, vendor neutral solution for archiving and accessing electronic medical records from your legacy EMRs. It acts as a repository for all of your legacy EMR data across your organization, allowing you to retire your old EMR systems. Using an easy-to-use web-based interface, users have full search, print and export capabilities for your legacy EMR data.
Standard features & benefits include:
- Preservation of full legal patient record
- No need to pay ongoing support of legacy EMRs
- Quick implementation time
- Single point of access to several old EMRs
- Full chart print functionality
- Seamless access directly from your current EMR
- Secure web-based application
- Access to patient audit logs
- PDF exports of patient chart items
- Easy to use – minimal training required
Preserve the Legal Patient Record – and Save Costs!
PatientArchive allows practices to maintain the full legal patient record required by state law. The cost to do this through PatientArchive is typically a fraction of the cost it would be to maintain your legacy EMR licensing, maintenance and support agreements.